FOR SINGLES & COUPLES!
D8able LLC and Social Experiments DC join forces in DC to host a new type of mixer and Dating/Relationship workshop on Reasonable Expectations for both singles AND couples.
During this session, we will be discussing our expectations of others during the dating phase and when we are in a relationship with our significant other.
Doors open promptly @ 6:30 pm
Here are just a few of the topics being covered during the workshop:
1. Online Dating and Racial Profiling
2. What you want vs. What you get
3. The Dating "Check List"
4. Your "Type': Discrimination or Preference?
and much more!
1. Tye Farley - Co-Founder and CEO at D8able LLC (LGBTQ Psychological and Behavioral Matchmaking company) and Behavioral Specialist.
2. Guy Anthony- Well-respected HIV/AIDS activist, community leader, and author. Diagnosed with HIV as a teen, Guy has dedicated his adult life to the pursuit of neutralizing global HIV/Aids-related stigmas.
3. Michael Gatson- DC Psychotherapist
4. Malcolm “MJ” Harris- Private Wealth Consultant featured by Oprah Winfrey and Black Enterprise, CEO of National Care Wealth Management
Come out, have a cocktail, enjoy a lively conversation and possibly meet your husband, new best friend OR both. ;)